Friday 26 August 2011

So, another contest over, and a new winner is announced;

KLARA BAJLON

Is the winner of the Create A Poster Contest!
Congrats Klara, you've won Glen's Willow Branch!



ALL NEW CONTEST!!!
your challenge: be the first to answer all of the 5 questions that will be posted randomly
On my blog.
the details: check my blog every day to find all the questions, because after a few days, they'll disappear! contest ends august 31, 2011.
the prize: Nibbles prize pack & Nibbles Determination Award!

WE HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF ENTRIES!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you may want to place a facebook icon to your site. Just bookmarked this blog, however I must complete it manually. Just my advice.

My blog:
rachat de credit www.rachatdecredit.net

divergenthg said...

Danielle, it's September 3rd. Who won the contest?