Thursday 6 October 2011

Hello everyone-- long time no post!

I am very sorry to keep all my hamstertastic fans a-waiting, but you'll all be pleased to know I will soon be starting Book 2: The Mystery of Nibbles the Hamster!!! Surely you're just as excited as me?

To make up for all the time lost, I've come up with a great new contest that will hopefully get you all writing for glory, cause I even have an awesome new prize.....

NEW CONTEST!!!
subject: write a short story about the subject MISSING. must be 100 to 800 words long, and please do NOT use my characters or settings.
details: contest ends on October 20, 2011. please send all entries to 4nibblesthehamster@gmail.com
prize: Nibbles Prize Pack
WE HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF ENTRIES!!!

2 comments:

divergenthg said...

Danielle! what do u mean by subject missing? i dont get it. btw: it it ok if mine is maybe longer than 800 words?

Dee said...

No, this entry must have a word maximum of 800.
And subject MISSING means that the subject of the story is 'Missing' so your story must be about something, or someone, that is missing.