Saturday 18 February 2012

Nibblicious Challenge 004

The first ever Nibbles Scavenger Hunt!!!

This challenge is a bit different than the others.
Here, there is a list of 5 items you must find for the scavenger hunt. I will be giving away three prizes instead of one; 50 nibblets for 3rd place, 100 nibblets for 2nd place, and a limited edition Glen's Chocolate Truffle for 1st place! Here are your instructions:

THE CHALLENGE: find these 5 items, then email me a photo of each one (or just show me, if you get the chance!) 
Items:
1. A button
2. A mask
3. Any article of black clothing
4. A piece of lace
5. A spy tool (magnifying glass, fingerprint reader, decoder, etc.)
THE DETAILS: email me your photos to 4nibblesthehamster@gmail.com (Extra points if you can find a way to give me the items)
THE PRIZES: In first place: Glen's Chocolate Truffle. In second place: 100 nibblets. In third place: 50 nibblets.

GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!!!

11 comments:

ali said...

Ooooooooo! Epic!

ali said...

I like how you redecorated your blog...so cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! Extra Cool!

ali said...

I meant coooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-
ooooooool

ali said...

Ahhh it never turns out the way i want it i meant cooooooooooooooooool only longer

divergenthg said...

OMG I only have a magnifying glass, a article of black clothing, lace and a button!! WHERE AM I TO FIND A MASK?!?! Does it count from the computer? cuz on this game, my character is wearing a mask.....

divergenthg said...

when is it due? cuz i can giv u da button at da festival, but not da other stuff cuz da rest is sorta my moms....

ali said...

She said a PHOTO kLaRa_RoCkS

Julia Lebedzeva said...

um ali? she also said if u give the item u get more points

ali said...

I'm ignoring that JULIA

Dee said...

@ALIstar: someone already got all the items, but there is still two more prizes to be given away!
P.S. photos DO NOT count.

divergenthg said...

I'm the person that gav eall the stuff! I know I am, cuz I gave all the stuff....