Sunday 15 January 2012

Contest winners!

Let me just apologize for taking so long to announce the winner of this contest; there were so many awesome entries and it was hard to decide! But after reading over each one really carefully, I finally came down to a tie between two amazing entries, which will be posted on my blog one at a time over the next few days. Thank you to everyone who entered, you all did a great job! Here are the winners:

NICOLA PURCELL    &    ALEXANDRA SIKLOS

Both of your stories were very captivating and emotional, thanks again for your entries.
Congratulations, Alexandra and Nicola, you've each won 130 nibblets.

4 comments:

ali said...

YEEEAAAAHHHH!:D

ali said...

YAY I WON!

divergenthg said...

congrats ;)
oh hey Dee who won the contest where you had to right 10 things about 1 nibbles character..?

divergenthg said...

Danielle! Can you please follow both my blogs?

http://epicstuff-kbrocks.blogspot.com/

http://myhamsterfriends-kbrocks.blogspot.com/

Oh and my second blog i swear i didn't copy urs i really had no clue how it happened.. please follow both my blogs!