Monday 5 December 2011

Aren't we all just SO excited for Book 2?

Just because you're reading this, I'm giving you a preview of Nibbles Book 2, Chapter 1:




                                                      Chapter  1 
                                                (Nibbles' point of view)


Summer is my favourite time of year. Especially the first day --sometime in July-- when it's warm, the sun is shining, and the children are playing and laughing. This year was no different; it was a beautiful day, warm and sunny, and everything was in it's place.
Everything except me.






Want to read more? Keep checking my blog for the continuation of Chapter 1!

6 comments:

ali said...

Oh man, now I really wanna win that specialty contest...think of the PRIZE...

Anonymous said...

ooh this looks fun pleeeeaaaase post more...

Dee said...

I will add more soon keep checking!
Also, remember; if you enter the contest--tell me one thing about Nibbles that you really love and send it to my email-- you could win book 2!

Thank you for commenting, I love
hearing from you!

ali said...

THE PRIZE... I WANT IT SO BAD...

ali said...

WRITE MORE... WRITE MOOOORE!

Anonymous said...

Is there a book one?