Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year's!

Just wanting to say; Happy New Year's everyone, I hope you all have a great one...! All Nibbles items are 70% off to celebrate 2012, and we have a small Nibblicious Challenge for those of you whose lives aren't quite as busy as mine... here you go:

YOUR CHALLENGE: write a short story using one of the story-starters at the bottom of this post
THE DETAILS: story must be 1-8 paragraphs, challenge ends on January 6th. Please send your entries to 4nibblesthehamster@gmail.com . Challenge open to Canadian residents only. 
THE PRIZE:  you could win 130n !

STORY STARTERS:
#1: "Wake up, Nibbles!" Goldie shouts at me. "We have to hurry if we want to get to the beach in time!" I yawn and turn over. Goldie's so persistent.Sometimes I secretly wish she would just....

#2: As I stare up at the cold, gray sky, I think about Zelda, and I wonder where she could be. I do hope we find her soon. If we don't, what will Goldie do? She'd get so upset if she knew what actually happened to Zelda.....

#3: Still holding the dagger, I realize I'm sweating. Goldie and Zelda look so scared, but they know just as well as I do that I've got to do this.  I close my eyes. I can't watch. And then, in a single motion, I swing my arm down, down, down.....

#4: What a perfect day, I think to myself happily. If only my whole life were like this! If only the others were here to see it, it would be even more perfect.I wonder where they are, anyways? No, I musn't think about that right now, I've got to think of happy things, like....


GOOD LUCK ON YOUR CHALLENGE!!!
  

23 comments:

ali said...

I am so entering this.

ali said...

Just entered! Sorry if it looks like 9 paragraphs, it looked like 8 when I typed it out and then when it was actually sent it became 9.

ali said...

Your blog is gravy!

divergenthg said...

im sooooo entering!!!!! i better get starteD!!!!!! eeeek 6 more days onlY!! btw Jan.6th is my b-day :D

divergenthg said...

Also, i would like to buy these items with my nibblets ( if i have enough ):

Forest of Depth Goo, 70n
Nibbles Bookmark, 20n
Nibbles Illustrations, 10n
Petstore Cage, 70n
Zelda's Crown, 140n

And please please remember that everything is 70% off, because if it wasn't then i wouldn't be able to afford this. Oh and- how many nibblets do i have??

ali said...

Can I write 2 stories?! Pleeez?! I'll only enter one. I'll send them both 2 u and u choose which will be entered.

ali said...

Pleeeeaaaase?

ali said...

ok i'll write 2 stories and u decide which i can enter

ali said...

actually never mind, i'll only do it if i have your permission

ali said...

hey dee! well can i write 2 stories?

Dee said...

Tinea, you can write two stories but I'm afraid that I can only enter one into the competition.

KBrocks, you currently have 75n. here is the total of your purchases;

Forest of Depth goo = 50n
Nibbles Bookmark = 3n
Nibbles Illustrations = FREE
Petstore Cage = 50n
Zelda's Crown = 120n
+_____________
223n

ali said...

Ok I will write 2 and u can decide which to enter!

ali said...

i entered my second, so now dee u decide which 2 enter--please enter the one u think is better!

ali said...

hey when does this contest end?

ali said...

Who won the contest, Dee? It's past the end of the contest.

ali said...

Dee! No offense but are you blind?! It's the end of the contest. Who won?

divergenthg said...

Danielle!! i thought it was 70% off!! doesn't that mean that Zelda's crown should be at least 40n?? oh and if i win the contest i'll have more nibblets, so i can use those to buy it all! if i have enough again. i do hope i win! oh and its past the end of the contest....whose the winner?

ali said...

DEE ANSWER ME AND KBROCKS--WHO WON?! Grrrrr. (No offense.)

ali said...

Dee! Didn't anybody enter?! No wait that's a stupid question because I entered.
...
WHO WON?

divergenthg said...

i entered too

ali said...

Dee, are you even listening--um, reading?

Dee said...

Yes I am, & I'm not as ignorant as you might think!

Tinea; read my latest post and you will find out who won the contest.

KBrocks; if you win the contest you will probably have enough Nibblets.

Ciao.

ali said...

Umm...I read your latest post. Sooooo sad! :C But I didn't see who won. :3